location and hours
join our mailing list
Please expect approximately 3 months before you can be seen for your initial consultation and treatment.
While waiting for your appointment, we highly recommend that you pre-treat your skin with a acne home care starter kit specifically designed for one of SIX ACNE TYPES (4 Facial Acne Types and 2 Body Acne Types).
Each starter kit comes with full-size products that last 2 months, plus special instructions to get you adjusted to the products over a 14-day period. Note: Add-On Kit is highly recommended beginning the 3rd week to keep you from getting too dry and continue pushing your skin to clear.
(Purchase a Starter Kit and Add-On Kit for a 15% discount on both kits!)
- BACK Full Kit-to-Clear 15% discount! (4 products, 90-Day Supply)
- DARK SPOTS Starter Kit (5 products, 60-Day Supply)
- INFLAMED/ITCHY Starter Kit (5 products, 60-Day Supply)
- NON-INFLAMED/POST-ACCUTANE Starter Kit (5 products, 60-Day Supply)
- CHEST Starter Kit (5 products, 60-Day Supply)
- AGING Starter Kit (5 products, 60-Day Supply)
- Add-On Kit (3 products, 60-Day Supply)
These kits are guaranteed acne-safe to use. Prepping your skin while you wait for your appointment is the smartest thing you can do, since your skin will already be primed for treatment and extractions at your first visit, and ready for the next step of your acne home care program.
As current clients’ skin clears, appointment space will become available for new clients. Thank you for your patience while we uphold the highest quality of customer care for our existing clients. Once you come in for your appointment, we promise the same care will be given to you.