location and hours
join our mailing list
Please expect approximately 2 - 3 months before you can be seen for your initial consultation & treatment.
The next 1st-Time Appointment is: April 9th.
Here's a little-known secret to getting in early: schedule the first-available appointment, then return your forms and ingredient links as soon as possible! Upon scheduling your 1st-Time Skin Coaching with Acne Treatment, you will automatically be placed on the cancellation list once your forms have been received.
While waiting for your appointment, we highly recommend that you pre-treat your skin with a acne home care starter kit specifically designed for one of SIX ACNE TYPES, which comes with full-size products that last 2 months, plus special instructions to get you adjusted to the products over a 14-day period. (Purchase a Starter Kit and Add-On Kit for a 15% discount on both kits!)
- BODY Full Kit-to-Clear 15% discount! (4 products, 90-Day Supply)
- DARK SPOTS Starter Kit (5 products, 60-Day Supply)
- INFLAMED/ITCHY Starter Kit (5 products, 60-Day Supply)
- NON-INFLAMED/POST-ACCUTANE Starter Kit (5 products, 60-Day Supply)
- OILY Starter Kit (5 products, 60-Day Supply)
- AGING/DRY Starter Kit (5 products, 60-Day Supply)
- Add-On Kit (3 products, 60-Day Supply)
These kits are guaranteed acne-safe to use. Prepping your skin while you wait for your appointment is the smartest thing you can do, since your skin will already be primed for treatment and extractions at your first visit, and ready for the next step of your acne home care program.
As current clients’ skin clears, appointment space will become available for new clients. Thank you for your patience while we uphold the highest quality of customer care for our existing clients. Once you come in for your appointment, we promise the same care will be given to you.